Sixaxis Compatibility Checker for PC – Download Latest version (0.7.13) of Sixaxis Compatibility Checker for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from ForWinApp.xyz for free now.
To running Sixaxis Compatibility Checker into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Sixaxis Compatibility Checker full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
This is the companion application to Sixaxis Controller and allows you to check whether your device is compatible with the following controllers before purchasing the full application on Google Play:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
– ROOT access is required!!!
– Internet permission is required only for gathering basic device compatibility info to improve future support.
– Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility ‘SixaxisPairTool’ (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
– It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work. If you get a ‘Client connected: 1’ message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
– The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn’t made by Gasia, I’d love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
– Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
– Added simple metrics feedback to improve future device compatibility
Sixaxis Compatibility Checker is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Copyright© 2021 ForWinApp.xyz